AWE|SAM Benefits Program
Aim of the program: Support Participants through savings on hardware, software and services; promote loyalty to SAM|XL; and trigger interactions between Participants and suppliers.
1. For Participants:
- Participants receive discounts, freebies and/or top-ups on hardware, software and services in order to reduce the financial burden of automation, robotisation and digitisation efforts.
2. For Suppliers:
- By offering exclusive deals to SAM|XL Participants, suppliers become AWE|SAM Partners;
- AWE|SAM Partners are entitled to mention to third parties that they are supporting SAM|XL through the AWE|SAM benefits program;
- AWE|SAM Partners receive a monthly list with all formally registered SAM|XL Participants;
- AWE|SAM Partners receive infomails and get access to events;
- SAM|XL places the company logos of AWE|SAM Partners on the SAM|XL website (www.samxl.com) together with a hyperlink, a description of the benefit and how to make use of the benefit;
- SAM|XL does not act as a middle man between Participants and AWE|SAM Partners;
- AWE|SAM Partners sign a short contract with SAM|XL detailing the benefits they wish to offer, relevant Terms & Conditions, how to order the benefit and a brief description of the benefit for the SAM|XL website;
- AWE|SAM Partners can withdraw or modify a benefit via written notice to the SAM|XL secretary at any given time (firstname.lastname@example.org). Changes come in effect on the 1st day of the following month.
Festo b.v. offers SAM|XL Participants a 25% markdown on its entire product portfolio for use in projects conducted at SAM|XL. To support Participants with configuration, selection and acquisition, Festo has made its online product configurator available at SAM|XL and has appointed a dedicated SAM|XL account manager: Paul Ritzen, 015-2518890, email@example.com. Note that T&Cs apply.
Zwaard Delft b.v. offers SAM|XL Participants a discount of up to 55% on their industrial product range, including fasteners, building materials, hand and power tools, cleaning products and workwear. Next day free of charge delivery, and a regular walk-in visit to SAM|XL by their expertise team to address Participant questions, completes their support to the SAM|XL Community. Please contact Patrick Andeweg on 015-2123804 or P.Andeweg@zwaard.nl. Note that T&Cs apply.
Exclusively for SAM|XL Participants, item systems bv has prepared a special offer on industrial profiles and automation technology for projects executed at the SAM|XL premises. Please contact technical advisor Jeffrey Coers on 015-2511110 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org