AWE|SAM Benefits Program
Aim of the program: Support Participants through savings on hardware, software and services; promote loyalty to SAM|XL; and trigger interactions between Participants and suppliers.
1. For Participants:
- Participants receive discounts, freebies and/or top-ups on hardware, software and services in order to reduce the financial burden of automation, robotisation and digitisation efforts.
2. For Suppliers:
- By offering exclusive deals to SAM|XL Participants, suppliers become AWE|SAM Partners;
- AWE|SAM Partners are entitled to mention to third parties that they are supporting SAM|XL through the AWE|SAM benefits program;
- AWE|SAM Partners receive a monthly list with all formally registered SAM|XL Participants;
- AWE|SAM Partners receive infomails and get access to events;
- SAM|XL places the company logos of AWE|SAM Partners on the SAM|XL website (www.samxl.com) together with a hyperlink, a description of the benefit and how to make use of the benefit;
- SAM|XL does not act as a middle man between Participants and AWE|SAM Partners;
- AWE|SAM Partners sign a short contract with SAM|XL detailing the benefits they wish to offer, relevant Terms & Conditions, how to order the benefit and a brief description of the benefit for the SAM|XL website;
- AWE|SAM Partners can withdraw or modify a benefit via written notice to the SAM|XL secretary at any given time (firstname.lastname@example.org). Changes come in effect on the 1st day of the following month.
Festo b.v. offers SAM|XL Participants a 25% markdown on its entire product portfolio for use in projects conducted at SAM|XL. To support Participants with configuration, selection and acquisition, Festo has made its online product configurator available at SAM|XL and has appointed a dedicated SAM|XL account manager: Paul Ritzen, 015-2518890, email@example.com. Note that T&Cs apply.
Zwaard Delft b.v. offers SAM|XL Participants a discount of up to 55% on their industrial product range, including fasteners, building materials, hand and power tools, cleaning products and workwear. Next day free of charge delivery, and a regular walk-in visit to SAM|XL by their expertise team to address Participant questions, completes their support to the SAM|XL Community. Please contact Patrick Andeweg on 015-2123804 or P.Andeweg@zwaard.nl. Note that T&Cs apply.
Exclusively for SAM|XL Participants, item systems bv has prepared a special offer on industrial profiles and automation technology for projects executed at the SAM|XL premises. Please contact technical advisor Jeffrey Coers on 015-2511110 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RS Components offers an extensive range of products in Electronics, Automation & Control and Tools from 2.500 leading brands. In addition to our extensive range, you wil receive fast and reliable service, so that you can easily find and order what you need. RS offers all participants within SAM|XL a discount of 10%. Our dedicated team is there for you:
Commercial – Dennis de Wever: email@example.com T: +31 (0)6 51 83 52 79
Custom Service: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +31 (0)23 51 66 555
Technical Support: email@example.com T: +31 (0)23 51 66 590